Wednesday, April 30, 2008

AIEEE 2008 solutions & cutoff!!

It me be a bit off topic but I had just given the AIEEE exam and everyone is searching for it’s solutions so I planned to write about it.I have searched the whole net but wasn’t able to find the solutions till yet,I would be also posting the solutions as soon as it is available

The expected cutoff for top 1000 ranks would be around 235 to 240 as the paper was bit hard and also they had twisted bit of the questions.The most surprising thing was the assertion reasoning questions in the exam.

blog has posted some of the solutions to the maths paper check it out they seem to be correct the answers are matching.Here is the link http://blog.100percentile.com/?p=120

Even PRERNA classes have release the results but I had found discrepancy in the results so I would not post it here if someone wants to look at it U can take a look here http://www.prernaclasses.com/

Narayana institute has also released the results U can download them here

Check the career point answer key here

The following solutions would be coming soon

FIITJEE AIEEE 2008 Solutions

T.I.M.E AIEEE 2008 Solutions

Narayana AIEEE 2008 Solutions

Career point AIEEE 2008 solutions

click down.....................

No comments:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008